Follow Me on Pinterest!

Saturday, September 2, 2017

The first day


Oh my goodness.  I am soooo tired!  To be completely honest, I don't really enjoy the first couple of days.  I LOVE it after we get routines in order, and the classroom starts to flow.  And even though setting up those routines is a SUPER IMPORTANT part of how the year goes, I am not fan.  Today we did some super simple activities.  We took a tour of the cafeteria to talk about lunch room procedures.  We also did some fun name activities.

We worked on using the dobbers.  I like to set up these procedures now.  It makes for things to do faster in the weeks to come.


In this picture, we put stickers on our names.  This was a great way to see where some of the kiddos fine motor skills were at.  

I know we accomplished other things, but the first day is SO exhausting.  How was your first day?

No comments:

Post a Comment