Follow Me on Pinterest!

Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Been a While

Hello all!

I cannot believe how crazy this year has gotten.  October is always a crazy month in our household, but it seems like November didn't slow down at all.  Anywho, I have FINALLY finished my Christmas Literacy Centers.  With all of my center bundles, they are differentiated three different levels.  I like my centers to be something that the kids can do independently, correctly, and in the time frame that I run other groups in (about 15 minutes or so).  Also, the digital paper that the

The Write the Room can be done with 2-3 syllables, 2,3,4 syllables, or fill in the word in the sentence.


The Ispy, where you color the matches by beginning sound, ending sound, or medial sound.

Santa Sorting File Folder Activity-Sorting Syllables or putting words in the correct sentence.

Gingerbread First Sounds, First and ending sounds, and CVC words.

Hang up the stockings-word matching, one letter missing, and creating sight words.




Pocket Chart-Put the Christmas Lights in Order with some put together, with capital letters, and with mixed letters.  There is also a recording sheet for students to write their letters on. 

And for some reason, when I was at school today, I had a total mental block to take a picture of the reindeer word family sort and sentence scramble.  There is also a sensory scramble.  Put all of the pieces in a sensory bin.....

and students put together either word puzzles, onset rhyme puzzles, or CVC puzzles.


E-L-F bingo-phoneme segmentation Bingo!


and Super Fun Find the Rhyme!

Also Included is Independent Work for each skill at different levels.





You can purchase this in my TPT store here.  You can also check out other literacy and math bundles.  Hopefully your December has been as great as mine.  Only three weeks left until break!  So excited!











No comments:

Post a Comment